Dive in to some ayurvedic tips and tricks, how to’s, and good reads…all on aspects of ayurveda.
- From Surviving to Thriving (1/2/2022)
- Using Ayurveda to Strengthen the Mind (2/17/2021)
- Snuggling Into Winter Season with Ayurveda (12/14/2020)
- Finding Balance This Autumn with Ayurveda (9/22/2020)
- Back to School at Yoga U (9/16/2020)
- 3 Ways to Balance Mind and Body During the Spring Season (3/30/2020)
- Yoga & Ayurveda: The Perfect Blend (1/1/2020)
- You Might Be Into Ayurveda If (12/14/2019)
- 2019 Shopping Guide That Even Your Politically Correct Facebook Friends Will Approve Of (11/28/2019)
- Using Ayurveda to Feel Vibrant During the Autumn Season (10/15/2019)
- Debunking Myths: The Return to Ayurveda (5/25/2019)
- Healing the Mind (3/21/2019)
- How to Grow the Glow (2/1/2019)
- Let’s Eat, America! (1/20/2019)
- Come On Baby, Light That Fire (1/1/2019)
- Ayurveda Gift List for Holiday Shopping (12/1/2018)
- Happy Ayurveda During the Holidays (11/1/2018)
- Preparing for Autumn – Vata Season (10/1/2018)
- Ayurveda for Ice Cream (6/9/2018)
- Ayurvedic Exercise (4/26/2018)
Thoughts & Inspiration
My thoughts as I use ayurveda and yoga for myself to process current events and modern technology.
Why study Sanskrit? It is for those who want to discover the truth. It is protected from ignorance and one must journey through it to receive its gifts.
Lord Dhanvantari is currently serving other customers right now, but I’d be happy to answer your ayurveda questions. You can submit them online or text or email them to me.
- Abhyanga – Self Massage (11/6/2018)