2022 Summer Schedule
Summer Workshop Series
The Krama of Healing Through Asana
6 sessions (2.5 hours each)
Online with Zoom • Recordings available
Saturday evenings, 4-6:30pm MDT • 3-5:30pm PDT/AZ
June 18, 25, July 9, 16, 23, 30
$210 for all 6 sessions
Price is for the series (no individual classes please).
1. Intro to Vinyāsa Therapeutics
2. Vinyāsa Therapeutics Standing Krama
3. Vinyāsa Therapeutics Seated Krama
4. Vinyāsa Therapeutics Lying Down Krama
5. Vinyāsa Therapeutics Closing Sequences: Prāṇāyāma & Meditation
6. Putting it All Together – Creating Your Individual Therapeutic Practice
Registration is open!
Online Ayurvedic Consults
with Arun Deva
Meet online with master Ayurvedic Practitioner, Arun Deva, to create balance and health naturally.
These are special Pandemic Prices
- $200 $185* initial consult • 90 minutes (this means you have never seen Arun for a consult before)
- $125 $108* followup • 45 minutes
*Pandemic Pricing, available through, well, who knows when it’ll end
SPECIAL WORKSHOP PRICE: 10% discount on all consults if paid for within one month of signing up for the workshops. (10% of pandemic pricing)
Request Your Ayurvedic Consult
Arun Deva, DASc, AP-NAMA, AYT- NAMA, C-IAYT, E-RYT500, BA (Lit), is a senior āyurvedic practitioner (AP), āyurvedic yoga therapist (AYT-NAMA) and certified teacher of vinyāsa krama yoga in the Krishnamacarya tradition. He has served both the National & State Āyurvedic Associations: NAMA & CAAM since 2004. Currently he chairs NAMA’s Committee for Āyurvedic Yoga Therapy and is a NAMA Board Member. Arun teaches internationally, lectures at Conferences, writes articles for different publications; including peer reviewed Āyurveda Journals, and has been featured on both radio and television. He is director of āyurveda for yoga studies at Loyola Marymount University. Born and raised in India where he began his yogic studies, Arun has made his home in Los Angeles since 1977.
Get on the list to always be in the know on Arun’s workshops! We are delighted you are interested in yoga and ayurveda with Arun.